Map your journey of development
Understand how you, your team, or your whole organization is doing against key performance indicators. Recognize areas of strength and find answers to hard-to- measure questions…
Insights Navigator is ideal if you want to:
- measure your capabilities and how relevant they are to your role
- develop and focus on strengths for your role
- learn how others see you in your role
- gain a clear understanding of the strengths and challenges within a team
How it works
Insights Navigator is a powerful development tool used to measure capability against key performance indicators. It can be used for the individual, team or organizations to track and monitor development over time. It can act as a compass to identify where you are, where you want to be and what you have to do to get there.
Based on respondents’ feedback using an online evaluator, a comprehensive profile is produced which assesses capability and areas for development. You can choose to create a Navigator that is tailored to the critical success factors for your business or choose from a range of standard profiles to improve the effectiveness of your teams, salespeople or leaders.
Where it can lead:
- Insights Navigator can be used regularly to track progress of individuals and teams.
- Providing evidence on improvements, Insights Navigator can highlight return on investment for specific change initiatives
Using Insights Navigator as part of a wider program
Insights Navigator forms an essential part of the Insights offering, helping to make positive and lasting change for individuals, teams and organizations.
- Creating a high performing team: experience a Team Effectiveness program, with the Insights Navigator Team Effectiveness and the Navigating Team Effectiveness Workshop Journal to help individuals and teams move more quickly towards their goals.
- Improving sales skills: use Insights Navigator Sales Effectiveness Profile alongside the Insights Discovery Effective Selling Chapter to boost performance at every step of the sales process.
- Developing transformational leaders: help leaders to track their progress over time by using Insights Navigator Transformational Leadership Profile as part of a leadership development program.
Insights’ programs are:
1. Simple: easy to understand and remember so everyone can apply what they learn.
2. Universal: they speak to everyone – your whole organization will be captivated by the Insights’ magic.
3. Deeply Insightful: they take you places that you never expected.
4. Positive: our supportive language is so engaging it empowers people to change.
5. Fun! Energetic and vibrant experiences that create real excitement.