Focus on the issues and challenges most critical to your team’s success
Improve rapport, relationships and productivity. Enable teams to achieve their collective goals. Confront problems, inspire success and unlock potential when your team needs it most…
Insights Team Effectiveness is ideal if you want to:
- monitor your team’s strengths and challenges
- create space for open and honest dialogue within the team
- overcome an obstacle that’s holding the team back
- develop action plans for continuous improvement
In every team events occur which have a dramatic effect on team motivation and performance – we call these Defining Moments. Insights Team Effectiveness is a simple and accessible framework that allows you to explore your team’s Defining Moments, both positive and negative.
Based on the Insights Discovery colour energy model, Insights Team Effectiveness enables you to identify the most pressing and important issues for your team’s development. We can help you diagnose problems and opportunities, prevent failure and dramatically increase your team’s chances of success.
Where it can lead
Insights Team Effectiveness can help a team make a breakthrough by moving beyond an issue that it’s struggling with, whether it’s a change of leader, high workloads or simply a lack of ideas. Your team will be able to confront problems in a positive, practical and engaging way.
Using Insights Team Effectiveness as part of a wider program
- Moving a team to high performance: using the Insights Discovery Personal Profile we work with you to introduce the Team Effectiveness model as a complementary tool to increase productivity and performance.
- Improving team engagement: the Insights Workshop Journals are the perfect addition to any Team Effectiveness solution. Their fun, personalised and accessible format is ever-popular with our clients.
- Creating action plans for team development: use the Team Effectiveness model to identify issues, then continuously monitor the team’s ability to face these challenges with an Insights Navigator Team Effectiveness Profile.
Insights’ programs are:
1. Simple: easy to understand and remember so everyone can apply what they learn.
2. Universal: they speak to everyone – your whole organization will be captivated by the Insights’ magic.
3. Deeply Insightful: they take you places that you never expected.
4. Positive: our supportive language is so engaging it empowers people to change.
5. Fun! Energetic and vibrant experiences that create real excitement.