Understand yourself and others
Gain a deep insight into yourself and your colleagues. Uncover meaning in preferences and behaviour. Learn to adapt and connect with others to create strong and effective relationships…
Insights Discovery is ideal if you want to:
- understand your unique personality
- develop your interpersonal skills
- improve your communication
- create better personal and professional relationships
How it works
Insights Discovery uses a simple and accessible four colour model to understand an individual’s unique preferences. We measure these preferences based on responses to a short online evaluator. One of the outputs is a 20 page personality profile, which identifies strengths and areas for development.
Insights Discovery has its roots in the work of Swiss psychologist Carl Jung. It is continually validated and refined by our research team to ensure it is always accurate and deeply insightful.
Where it can lead
Insights Discovery begins by helping you to uncover who you are and how you interact with others. The depth of insight provided means that Discovery can take you to places that you never expected. From one-to-one coaching to team development and improved sales and leadership skills, the possibilities are endless.
Every Discovery Personal Profile provides information on an individual’s strengths and weaknesses, communications style, and their value to a team. Each profile includes suggestions for development that can be put into practice the very next day. Additional chapters are available to support learning and development across a range of areas.
- Start a leadership or management development program using the Management Chapter
- Use the Personal Achievement Chapter to set goals as part of a personal effectiveness coaching program
- Improve a sales person’s performance at each stage of the sale using the Effective Selling Chapter
Using Insights Discovery as part of a wider program
Insights Discovery is at the heart of everything that we do. This simple framework of four colour energies can be used to develop highly-tailored solutions to meet your unique business needs.
- Increasing communication and collaboration: learn how your team, department or organization can work together more effectively in a series of Insights Discovery Workshops.
- Improving personal effectiveness: as part of a team or coaching program, Insights Discovery can be used to identify areas of strength and help create a development plan tailored to each individual.
- Developing leaders and sales people: use an understanding of preferences to assess individual and collective strengths and enhance crucial business skills.
- Taking self awareness to the next level: as a perfect complement to Insights Discovery Personal Profile, Insights Discovery Full Circle gives peers, managers and customers the opportunity to provide feedback on an individual basis.
Insights’ programs are:
1. Simple: easy to understand and remember so everyone can apply what they learn.
2. Universal: they speak to everyone – your whole organization will be captivated by the Insights’ magic.
3. Deeply Insightful: they take you places that you never expected.
4. Positive: our supportive language is so engaging it empowers people to change.
5. Fun! Energetic and vibrant experiences that create real excitement.
The Insights Discovery language has swept throughout our organization because it is fun to learn, inspirational to experience, easy to remember, effective and practical in application Katrina DunkleyFormer Head of leadership and people development, BT Wholesale